UPDATED ON: May 22, 2010
CATEGORY: Security / Privacy
FREE CompuSec® provides high level of security with a flexible and transparent mode of operation. Individuals, small groups of users as well as large enterprises use FREE CompuSec®. It combines a complete set of security functions, while providing users the option to configure the product to their own needs.
Users of FREE CompuSec range from private users to government officials. Whenever you do not need a central administration, then FREE CompuSec is the choice.
1. FREE CompuSec® does not support third-party boot loaders. Please remove them prior to FREE CompuSec® installation.
2. Upon installation of FREE CompuSec®, you should not use any hard disk partitioning software on your PC. Failure to do so will result in a non-bootable PC as FREE CompuSec® loader might be altered.
3. Existing users of FREE CompuSec®: Support direct upgrade from any version of FREE CompuSec® to the latest version.
4. CDCrypt supports CD/DVD burning built-in utility on Windows XP and Nero software only.
5. Before installing, please deactivate your BOOT VIRUS PROTECTION.